Goddess Lakshmi is the goddess of prosperity and wealth. Diwali is the most important day of LAKSHMI PUJA. This day falls on kartika month in Hindu calendar on an amabasya day (no moon). On this day sun and moon are together (no moon day) in the sign Libra ruled by planet Venus of wealth and prosperity. In Diwali night when sun- the soul, and moon- the mind, meet in the sign of wealth and this occurs only once in a year. Goddess Lakshmi is considered as a beautiful woman of golden complexion, with four hands, sitting or standing on a full-bloomed lotus and holding a lotus bud. It means beauty, purity and fertility. Her four hands represent the four ends of human life. Gold coins are flowing from her hands, it means those who worship her devotedly gain wealth. This is the night of wealth and prosperity hence she is worshippred on this day. This day colloquially known as the “festival of lights”, the end of darkness and entrance to the light — the light that give power to us to commit ourselves to good works, that which brings us wealth and prosperity.
On Diwali astrologically sun and moon take place in the sign Libra. On this day especially after 12 at night if we pray and we concentrate with our personal energy with the energy of universe The lighting of lamps is a way of paying to almighty god for good health, wealth, knowledge, peace, valor and fame. At first light five pieces of ghee diyas (lamps) in front of the deities and make panchamitra with five ingredients of milk, curd, ghee (clarified butter), sugar & Honey. During the Laksmi pooja, silver coin is placed in front of the Goddess. Make offerings of flowers, sindoor (vermillion), abir (red colour), haldi (turmeric), and Light the incense sticks. Traditional sweets are offered to the Goddess Lakshmi . We Aarti Goddess Laxmi and chant her mantras. At the time of pooja shut your eyes, withdraw the senses, concentrate on this supreme light and illuminate the soul. After the puja leave one lamp before the deity and rest should be placed in the four corners of the house, where the pooja occurs .
Our all desires to be blessed with wealth and prosperity with the occurrence of Ma Lakshmi on Dhanteras and Diwali. Apart from performing the various religious rituals, a few Vastu methods can help you fulfill these desires
Read on to know a few simple Vastu tips which ensure economic gains and prosperity to stay in your life.
- Keep the Northern direction and North-Eastern area (Ishaan Kona) of your house always clean, open and light to increase economic stability.
- You need to make the places clean If there is any kind of clutter in the North-Eastern zone (Ishaan Kona) and the Northern direction , so that there can be a free flow of wealth into your house. The South-Western zone and Southern direction of the house should be free of borewells or pits.
- If we keep light weighted and low plants plants between Eastern and Northern direction of your house results into economic gains.
- Place a steel container filled with water in the North-Eastern area (Ishaan Kona) of the house for prosperous and better life . Once in every week change the water.
- Central zone of the house should be opened, clean and clutter-free increases good financial gains.
- It is not good to keep dry flowers or leaves in the house as it causes disturbance economicall stability All the clocks and mirrors should be placed on the Northern or Eastern walls.
- The boresight done in the North-Eastern zone or Northern direction brings good fortune and wealth.
- On the main door of the house, if we paint the Swastik sign of 9 inches by Red Sindhur, destroys all the economic difficulties and impediments.
- After Lakshmi pooja you place a diya in the North-Eastern, Northern and Central zones, will surely make you wealthy and prosperous.